Pages

Sunday 24 December 2017

Journey of learning


                                    Journey of learning

Image result for images of learning journey

Here I would like to express my personal experience of learning in M.A. in department of English M.K. Bhavnagar University.


Here I would like to thanks my teachers, first Mahesh Andhariya who suggest right direction in the field of Arts. Because after studying five years English literature I learnt a lot and I personally enjoyed also. Then Dr. Vishal Pandya who always provide fruitful guidance and important of literature in B.A. Then I successfully reach in M.A.

When I am in Sem- 1 at that time I felt that learn literature with digital platform was very hard for me. Because before M.A. I never worked on laptop and Mobile especially for educational purpose. But during sem - 1 dealing with all these tools I gained the knowledge of it. In this process my seniors and friends help a lot, specially my senior friend Vaidehi Hariyani.

During the master I learnt that just give final exam and the result or marks is not only important, but the process of learning in whole semester is worth. we did various other things also like online task, online unit test, online discussion, quiz, presentations, assignments, conferences, seminars, guest lectures, internal test etc. so the process of learning became very interesting and informative. 

I also learned so many things from my teacher Prof. Dilip Barad that in any situation never give any accuses find new way to complete it, always ready with plan B, and most important are that do hard work and question everything and learnt how to argue. Main thing which I learnt in my master is use of technology and various digital skills on various platform of social Media likes FB, Twitter, Gmail, G+, Instagram, Goggle drive ,You tube, Google Calendar, slide share, Blogger, Coursera, Flipped Learning, Google classroom etc for educational purpose. 

In master to read articles and journal is also very important thing, so for that Barad sir always provide some good information about various sites and platform like JStore article and etc, and I learnt that how to do research work and how to do citation and annoted bibliography etc.

In sem -3 I did two new things first I joined Coursera and I successfully completed this online course on Philosophy, Science and Religion. For that I am inspired from my senior friend Yesha Bhatt and she provided good guidance also during the course. And second is I gave GSET exam first time and it was such good learning experience. 

                                   'Connects the dots'

In sem – 4 the main and important learning is Digital Portfolio, in which we will link our personal blogs, certificates, personal information, our creativity, achievements etc. At the end of Master we have our own websites. 

Learning literature with the use of technology is significance and that’s why I realized that how technology facilitates to students. In which this learning process we find ‘ Decentring the center’ means student and learning at the center and teacher came into periphery. We learnt divergent thinking. Because the 21st century is an era of knowledge and information.

               'Change is the end result of all true learning'

After learning these all I found some changes in myself and that is the real learning, so for that I would like to thanks for all my teachers , specially Pro. Dilip Barad, Patrh Bhatt, Poojaba Jadeja, Milan Parmar who taught me well. Special thanks to Department of English, MKBU for providing laptop bank and Net in the journey of two years.














2 comments:

  1. Learning is a lifelong process. Best wishes to continue this process throughout life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Learning is a lifelong process. Best wishes to continue this process throughout life.

    ReplyDelete